18 de junio de 2021

The day that I had Earth exposure

I looked away, missing the window

The whole night shook off, it shook me off

It was a heavy raining, backwards,

like sucking life right from the floor.


Didn´t want the breeze, missing the window,

it´s precious crystal to gymmick the feel,

the rain was splashing, I realy didn´t know,

I needed so muck a drink upon me


My spaceship´s lost, and I´m long gone,

I miss that whole nothing, to be free, to be numb

I miss not being human, but just a lone soul,

I miss that window that you just broke

Afraid of this freedom that was meant for me,

of the abysm that seems the ground touch,

feels like this jail just got so bigger, 

and my mind travels backwards, 

as the rain goes on

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sea usted libre de escribir lo que quiera en este espacio. No busco que mis lineas le gusten, sino que remuevan sus sensaciones...